11/12 EU Pillar of Social Rights: Giving a voice to Solidarity actors!
11/12/2020 @ 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
This Friday 11 December 2020, the online event on The European Pillar of Social Rights: giving a voice to solidarity actors will be held from 14:30 to 16:45. Please find here the agenda of the event and register here to join us this Friday.
The online event is organised by the #Act4SocialEU Coalition, an initiative of IPSE and ESS-France with the support of Social Economy Europe and other social economy organisations, and in cooperation with VyV Group.
You can find our News post on the contributions of #Act4SocialEU to the EU Pillar of Social Rights here.
The main speakers include:
Jérôme Saddier – President of ESS FRANCE Aurélie Chompret – Secretary General of Ipse
With intervention from Olivia Gregoire – Secretary of State in charge of the Social Economy, solidarity and responsible economy of the government of France
The first session on civil society in the EU Pillar of social rights: Cross vision of the French and European Economic and Social Committees. Speakers include:
• Alain Coheur – Director of European and International Affairs, President of the Commission Internal Market at the European EESC
• Hélène Fauvel – President of the comission of economy and finnance for the French Economic and Social Committees
• Giuseppe Guerini – Member of the European EESC, Social Economy Group
• Dominique Joseph– General secretary of the Mutualité française, Member of the French Economic and Social Committees
Moderated by: Anne-Lise Barberon – Institutional Affairs Department – Groupe VYV
Second session: The place of the social economy in Europe: time for a real turning point?
• Sven Giegold– MEP (Greens), co-president of the European Parliament Social Economy Intergroup, member of the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs (TBC)
• Aurore Lalucq – MEP (S&D), member of the Business Committee economic and monetary
• Manon Aubry – MEP (European Unitary Left), co-chair of the Social Economy intergroup of the European Parliament
Modération : Victor Meseguer, Director of Social Economy Europe
An important speech from Thierry Beaudet – Chairman of Mutualité Française, Chairman of Groupe VYV