In the context of the Civil Society Days 2022, Social Economy Europe in collaboration with the Union of European Federalists (UEF), organises the online Workshop 6, that will take place from 4pm to 6pm. This workshop aims to:
- Identify the fields of action and the necessary levels of action for this renewal
- Analyse the new tools that the European Union has created to focus on the social dimension of the Green Deal (e.g. the Just Transition Fund);
- Study the impact of the temporary Support to mitigate Unemployment Risks in an Emergency (SURE), which was designed to protect jobs and workers affected by the pandemic
- Define the role of the individual actors, i.e. the European Union, Member States, regions, local authorities, the market, civil society, in this renewal process
- Formulate key theses and call for actions
- Make sure that the Conference on the Future of Europe serves as catalyst to strengthen the social market economy as an essential component of our European identity, democracies and way of living.