Social Economy Intergroup public hearing: Financing Social Economy enterprises, social impact investment and EU financial instruments.
Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 10:00 to 12:00
Friday, July 10, 2015 - 04:00 to 08:00
The Social Economy:
- is founded on the principles of solidarity and collective involvement in a process of active citizenship.
- generates high quality jobs and a better quality of life, and offers a framework suited to new forms of enterprise, work and responsible consumption.
- plays an important role in regional and local development and social cohesion
- is socially responsible
- is a factor of economic democracy
- contributes to the stability and pluralism of markets
- Contributes to key European Union’s priorities and strategic objectives, such as: smarter, sustainable and inclusive development, social cohesion, full employment and the fight against poverty, participatory democracy, better governance, sustainable development etc.